Stranded In Stereo: Weezer Unveil Weezer...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weezer Unveil Weezer...

I haven't decided yet if I am laughing because I am in shock, or because I actually think it is funny.

Anyway, "Pork And Beans" is available today on Amazon, even though it isn't supposed to be out until Thursday. You can just stream it from the the mighty =W= homepage.

Also, be on the look out later this week for one of the best My Formative Years posts, ever.

Until then, the running order:

01. Troublemaker
02. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations on a Shaker Hymn)
03. Pork And Beans
04. Heart Songs
05. Everybody Get Dangerous
06. Dreamin'
07. Thought I Knew
08. Cold Dark World
09. Automatic
10. The Angel And The One

Deluxe:
11. Miss Sweeney
12. Pig
13. The Spider
14. King

No comments: