Stranded In Stereo: New Telekinesis Video: "Awkward Kisser"

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Telekinesis Video: "Awkward Kisser"



As we're closing in on the halfway point of this year, it seems that the word awkward is becoming an important part of my 2009. While I can't discuss the most of it, what I can say is that Telekinesis' "Awkward Kisser" is in the running for Best Song of '09, yes even better than that "Two Weeks" song I like so much.

So maybe you've read about the non-stop-spinning-life of
Telekinesis! (it's being played through my headphones as we speak) and the song in question. Well now, Michael Benjamin Lerner has made his first video and it's for said song. In the awkward clip, we are split between Lerner playing the song on the piano in his living room and a rather awkward date. I don't want to give any of it away, but my favorite part is when he is sitting on the bench and laughing. Maybe I just like weird humor