Stranded In Stereo: New Hot Chip Video: "Ready For The Floor"

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Hot Chip Video: "Ready For The Floor"

I guess if Heath Ledger were to fall ill, Alexis Taylor could take over his role of The Joker in the upcoming The Dark Knight. If you don't believe me, check out the new clip for "Ready For The Floor" from my beloved Hot Chip. Their third album, Made in The Dark, drops on February 5th via DFA/Astralwerks, easily one of my first albums to garner the "Most Anticipated of '08" title.

Hmm, maybe he could pull off a mix of The Joker and Two Face? you decide.

Vid Vid Vid Vid Vid:


Made In The Dark Tracklisting:
01 Out At The Pictures
02 Shake A Fist
03 Ready For The Floor
04 Bendable Poseable
05 We're Looking For A Lot Of Love
06 Touch Too Much
07 Made In The Dark
08 One Pure Thought
09 Hold On
10 Wrestlers
11 Don't Dance
12 Whistle For Will
13 In The Privacy of Our Love

Download: "I Became A Volunteer" [mp3]

No comments: