Stranded In Stereo: New Passion Pit Video: "Sleepyhead"

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Passion Pit Video: "Sleepyhead"



Since
Passion Pit released their debut EP, Chunk of Change, I find myself listening to it constantly. And every time I put it on, I find a new favorite song, a new number to just play on repeat for days. First it was "Better Things," then it was "I've Got Your Number," and now it's "Sleepyhead". Adding to this ever lasting repeat playing is the band's first ever music video for said "Sleepyhead," which is way more mechanically advanced than I am. And then you get Michael Angelakos' hands and feet and head trapped in cubes spinning around. It's more like dizzyhead rather than sleepyhead by the time it's over, and I am fine with that.

Catch the P-Pit as I like to call them next week at CMJ if you are going to be in New York:
10.21 New York, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg (Brooklyn Vegan)
10.23 New York, NY @ Fader Lounge
10.23 New York, NY @ Annex (Club NME)
10.24 New York, NY @ Piano's (Planetary Skewer)
10.25 New York, NY @ The Yard

Download: "Sleepyhead" [mp3] // [Buy Here]

No comments: