Stranded In Stereo: New Blitzen Trapper: "Furr"

Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Blitzen Trapper: "Furr"

It was about a year ago now that Dany Sloan sent me the link to the video for "Devil's A-Go-Go," the Blitzen Trapper jam that made me run out and buy their stellar Wild Mountain Nation. Because I had Spoon's Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga sitting in the same stack, it kind of got overshadowed. This year, I make the vow that the second I get my copy of Furr that it will be the only thing I listen to for quite some time. This is just basing it off of the amazing title track which is, unlike the herky jerky motion of "A-Go-Go," a rather catchy acoustic camp fire singalong. Download it, put it on repeat and agree with me, would you?

Furr is out on Sub Pop September 23rd.

Download: "Furr" [mp3] // [Buy Here]

No comments: