Stranded In Stereo: Takka Takka "Silence" Video, Tour Dates with Oxford Collapse

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Takka Takka "Silence" Video, Tour Dates with Oxford Collapse

I know I've already brought it up, but Migration is shaping up to be one of my favorite albums that will be a part of my fall soundtrack and we can thank Takka Takka for that. My jam on that record is definitely "Silence," and as luck would have it the band have a video for the track. Check it out!



How it's put together kind of, sorta reminds me of the album cover for the new Oxford Collapse album that I also love, Bits. Luck would have it that these bands have just announced a handful of east coast dates where they will play together, back to back even. Oh my I am excited. More excited than I am about a new Bloc Party album.

Takka Collapse or Oxford Takka, take your pick:
09/22 - Cambridge, MA @ TT The Bears
09/25 - Washington, DC @ Black Cat
09/26 - Philadelphia, PA @ M Room
09/27 - New York, NY @ Mercury Lounge

No comments: